Featured 100% full Not resolved

Mr. Terrell Johnson is a master manipulator! Do not trust him whatsoever. Mr. Johnson walked through my rental house and gave me a "make ready" bid on tile work, sheetrock/paint, minor cosmetic repairs and cleaning. He was friendly while we were signing the contract, but the minute he ran to Chase Bank and cashed my deposit check, his whole attitude went downhill.

Mr. Johnson never purchased the materials for the job. After taking my money, he dodged my calls. When I was able to finally get in touch with him, he was extremely belligerent and disrespectful. After chasing him down for a couple weeks, he finally came over for a few hours and threw-up a streaked coat of cheap paint, (he claimed was Sherwin Williams) in a couple of the rooms and ripped-up my toilet and tile floor. That's exactly how the job stayed... for a month! He never even had the decency to haul away the old tile!

Mr. Johnson took so long to do work on the job that my renters actually moved in. Mr. Johnson began an inappropriate relationship with one of my tenants and started taking direction from her. Safety was compromised because Mr. Johnson refused to return my house keys after I fired him. (I had to pay a locksmith to change all the locks.)

I ended-up hiring another Contractor to finish the job Mr. Johnson did not complete and to redo the mess he made. Mr. Johnson did a lot of talking, but barely any working. When I finally gave him a fair ultimatum to complete the work or pay me half my money back, he pointed to my contract and said, "Small Claims Court," so that is exactly where we will meet again.

Had an Experience with Soultouch Remodeling?

Comments

Please get in touch with me to see if we are talking about the same guy! I just got screwed over by a man named this name. CARMENWHITE36@GMAIL.COM